We at Dr. Boyd's office are proud to be part of a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive dental care services today. In order to assist you with your health care investment, we are providing the following payment options:
We will be glad to process your insurance claims, estimate your deductible and the portion not covered by your insurance. The estimated amount not covered by your insurance is due at the time of your treatment and may be paid by any one of the options listed below. Our estimates are subject to final approval by your insurance company; therefore, the amount due our office is subject to change. You will be responsible for payment on the account regardless of insurance or third-party involvement. We file insurance as a courtesy to our patients.
While we file all insurances and work to get the most out of your benefits, we are preferred providers for:
- Delta Dental of Missouri
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Concordia
We require full payment at the time of treatment, and it may be paid by any one of the options listed below. In the event the procedure requires multiple visits (example: crown, bridges, partials or dentures, etc.), our office requires a deposit of one-half at the start of treatment and payment in full once treatment is completed.
- Cash – includes money orders or personal checks
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover – (credit or debit cards) to the extent of your credit limits
- CareCredit – offers a separate line of credit to cover your entire family's dental care.
- A credit limit can be established and an approval takes less than 30 minutes.
- There is no annual fee.
- Monthly payments as low as 3% of the outstanding balance.
- Your first charge is interest-free if paid off in six months. Be sure to make at least the minimum monthly payment, and pay it before the due date.
Other interest-free options are available; ask our Financial Coordinator for more information.